BREAKING: Bolanle Ninalowo , wife go separate ways

A Nollywood actor, Ninalowo Bolanle, on Friday, revealed that he has parted ways with his wife, Bunmi.


In a lengthy post on his verified Instagram page, the actor said he had finally accepted the "reality of the end of a road"

A sad reality that give room and hope for a more fulfilling future!

A reality that is SAD for my loving and adorable future.

A sad reality I prayed ,nutured and worked tirelessly hard never to experience for the sake of all.


May God help me and reward me with all I truly deserve or punishment for all I have done wrong if that ve the case.

My wife and I have decided to go our separate ways and headed for an irreconcilable marriage dissolution.

Pls respect our privacy and pray for us during this process as we heal and move on with our Independent lives while jointly taking care of what we love most,our children 



Details later...



Post a Comment

0 Comments